On 13th April 2018, the launch of IMB Network was celebrated in a party consisting of a three-part presentation with more than 160 participants including former and current students, teachers and companies collaborating with IMB School in the ARTTE space, Barcelona.
The first welcome block completed with the participation of our official partners who spoke about the impact and orientation of professionalisation in the music sector:
- Josep Maria Barbat – President at Iberia Sony Music
- Alfonso Lanza – Partner and Co-Director at Primavera Sound
- Alex Loscos – Partner and co-Director at BMAT
- Naiara Lasa – Executive Director at Sala Apolo
- Maria Serrat – General Manager at Conservatori Liceu
The second focused on two stellar activities of Networking and Team Building: Meet The Peer and a Music Quiz that tested the music knowledge of the entire audience.
The last block of the real party, started with a buffet dinner and lasted until 3 a.m. with the Sonikgroove, Sonido Tupinamba and Not Me DJ sets.