FORMAT
Online Cohort-Based

WORKLOAD
6 months part-time
(Workload: 500h, 20 ECTS)

DATES
26 Sep 2022 – 31 Mar 2023

LANGUAGE
English

ADMISSIONS
Until 18th Sep 2022

APPLY FOR ADMISSION

TESTIMONIALS OF THE MAIN MODULE OF THE PROGRAMME

IMB School, the home of music business training.

IMB School is the first school specialised in music business training. Our formula is endorsed by more than 70 companies in the sector and by the success of our students, 72% of whom work in the business 6 months after graduating.

Programme highlights
40 international industry experts

This programme will allow you to learn from a selection of top international professionals in the music sector through video masterclasses and livestream networking sessions with them.

360° vision

You will get a full understanding of all the players that exist in the music business ecosystem.

Present and future

You will be up to date with current practices and new technologies that can influence the evolution of the business.

International networking

You will discuss hot topics with classmates and experts from different parts of the world, generating an international professional network.

Who is this programme for?

This programme is especially recommended if you identify with the following profile:

You are passionate about music and you want to thoroughly understand how the industry surrounding it works.
You want to be part of the music business but you do not know what role is best for you.
You want to build an international network that will help you grow professionally.
You want to be able to discuss and make decisions regarding any hot topic of the music business.
Syllabus

How does this programme work?

All our training is modular, so each programme includes a specific combination of modules. The Specialist Course in Music Business Mindset includes the following modules:

Know-How

You will interact with 40 international experts from the sector. They will explain the most relevant and  unknown aspects of the music business and the jobs they perform.

English
15 ECTS
LBDO (Cohort-Based and Practical)
MORE INFO
Advanced Principles (AP)

Theoretical basis of the music business. You will learn about all the roles and business models, how they interrelate with one another and how the money flows.

Spanish/English
5 ECTS
AOL (Online)
MORE INFO
LBDO

Learning by Doing Online
Cohort-based and practical

AOL

Active Online Learning
Flexible and at your own pace.

AOL
Recommended Timeline
2023 2024
SEP OCT NOV DEC JAN FEB MAR
AP
Know-How
SWIPE
2023 2024
SEP OCT NOV DEC JAN FEB MAR
AP
Know-How
DOWNLOAD THE COMPLETE PROGRAMME
APPLY FOR ADMISSION
Learn from the best
Know-How Experts
Partners

IMB School has the support of the following partners:

Networking

This programme will give you access to the IMB Network, an exclusive network used to connect with professionals in the music business, where you can discuss current topics, find job offers and much more. 

DOWNLOAD THE COMPLETE PROGRAMME
APPLY FOR ADMISSION
Enrolment Fees and Discounts

Enrolment fee

€2,900

Sum of module fees if acquired separately: €3,500.
See financing options here.

Early Bird Discount

10% off*

*by paying full tuition fee until 31st March.

GENERAL Q&A SESSIONS (ONLINE)

In these online Q&A session we will solve doubts and answer questions in relation to our programmes.

BOOK A CALL WITH AN EXPERT PROGRAMME ADVISOR

You will receive a call to answer any questions you may have and to help you choose the best training option for you.

Next steps
1

Start your application

The application process begins with the payment of a €100 admission fee, which will be deducted from the final enrolment fee or refunded in the case of not being admitted.
2

Send your documentation

Fill out the form with your full information and submit the required documentation.
3

Personal interview

Our admissions department will contact you to arrange a personal interview with the Academic Board.
4

Admission letter

If you are admitted, you will receive a letter of admission with all the information about the enrolment process and relevant information to apply for visas, if necessary.
5

Reserve your place and enrol

You must reserve your place within 2 weeks of being admitted by paying 25% of the tuition fee. The remaining 75% of the tuition fee must be paid before the start of the programme.
6

Go for it!

You are now part of the IMB School international network, the only thing left to do is show what you are capable of and enjoy your journey in the music industry.
APPLY FOR ADMISSION
DOWNLOAD THE COMPLETE PROGRAMME